Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Stuff

Hi Everyone. Jen here. Welcome to my blog. I am in no way a writer. In fact my style is kinda talking about something and it ends up in a ramble and could somehow turn into a completely different subject. So for that I apologize now and if that might confuse you this might not be the blog to read. So where do I start? Hmmmm. Well I am 43 I suffer from Anxiety and Depression and I have been through some pretty bizarre and dark times. I have 4 wonderful children two are adults and the other two are 13 and almost 10. Wow!! Right now I am living with a good friend and my parents and I am working on trying to stay above water. I am having a particularly hard time at the moment. What is the trigger? Well Christmas and my one ex lol. You ever have that feeling that you are drowning and you can't breathe? Yep well so do I . Right now having been through this and being officially diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety back in 2002 it is a feeling that creeps back and rears it's ugly head and says HAHA!! Meanwhile I just want to hide my face and go be in a protective womb not the evil suffocating bubble , there is a difference. So I have been inspired by Jenny Lawson recently thanks to a fb friend for mentioning this book. When I was reading her book Furiously Happy I was just shocked at how much her stories were like mine. Her mentality and quirkiness were so much alike I finally felt Eureka my nonsensical though process is not so unique after all. That will come later in my blogs I will be happy to share some pretty bizarre stories and how I think at times. Right now I am just trying to get through December. Christmas is a hard one

No comments:

Post a Comment